
(Posted by Steve Scott)
.
During our first year of marriage, Heather and I were part of Bethany Community Church, just north of Green Lake in Seattle. Our time there turned out to be a wonderful "precursor" to pastoral ministry as we got to "go to" church with many of our college friends and listen each Sunday to Pastor Richard Dahlstrom's sermons. In a nutshell, Richard (who's picture is to the right) is an incredibly gifted communicator who loves Jesus and knows his stuff. Each week I was deeply challenged, encouraged and the Scriptures came alive. After we moved up to Warm Beach, we would have friends pick us up copies of his sermons, and listen to them on road trips.
.
A week or so ago, I found out that Bethany is now podcasting all of their sermons. I've been giddily downloading them all week to my ipod... If you're interested, you can go to http://advancedministry.com/sites/index.cfm?i=1148&mid=7, scroll down and click on the pdf file that gives you instructions on how to subscribe to the podcast.
.
I've also discovered recently that Richard Dahlstrom has a blog. You've got to check it out. He posts about twice a week, and each post also challenges and encourages me. He writes on all kinds of topics and each post is short and to the point. You can check it out at http://raincitypastor.blogspot.com.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home